We offer you special added value through close integration of information security, object security and data protection. We support you in complying with the EU-GDPR with consulting and coaching of your internal data protection officer, up to taking over the function of the external company data protection officer.
We take over the mandate and organize your data protection. We ensure that you work in a legally compliant manner and avoid possible penalties. We offer:
- Certified experienced consultants
- Years of experience in national and international data protection
- A team of lawyers, technicians and certified auditors
- Pragmatic, practical and always solution-oriented advice
- Know-how in data protection law
We also offer support (coaching) for in-house and external data protection officers in their daily work:
- Support in the preparation of descriptions of procedural activities or data protection assessments of procedures.
- The creation of a data protection manual
- External opinions for complex inquiries. In the case of complex inquiries or assessments, it is often useful to obtain an additional opinion from an external body.
- Support in implementing the growing requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Conducting the regularly required data protection training (in Covid19 times also possible remotely without problems).
- We also support you with the implementation of data protection audits. The result is an independent assessment of your data protection organization. You will receive from Us:
- A detailed audit report
- A ToDo list with all important measures
- A basic audit of your IT security ISO/IEC27001:2015
- A documentation of the most important procedures as a processing directory
- An audit according to EU-DSGVO (in connection with BDSG-NEU)
- A GAP analysis with all deviations from the normative requirements